Programmable water timers enable you to consistently and effectively have the control of the watering duration and frequency right from the faucet. Digital hose faucet timers have LCD screens purposefully for simple programming while the analog interface is slightly different. Let’s have a closer look at some of the features that Orbit Hose Timers include.
There are actually only a few things worse than forgetting to turn off your sprinkler system. Well, the good news is that now you can now program Orbit irrigation timers (aka faucet timer) to enable automatic turn on and off no matter where you are. You can also set the timer for it to water at specific times that you prefer, to prevent dropping of pressure in the house and also decrease water waste or evaporation.
The Right Orbit Sprinkler Timer for Your Lawn and Garden
Here are the 5 Best Orbit Faucet Timers according to consumer reviews:
The Orbit 62024 Single-Dial Watering Digital Timer will allow you do some watering without any worry, since it’s an automatic timer. The Oversized Dial lets you manually select watering cycles every day or every 3rd-day, and every other day.
The automatic settings includes an impressive 16 watering duration options. Watering options range from 2 – 90 minutes and the timer allows for ease of installation to any standard faucet or hose.
- Easy-off, easy-on, a single dial control that has timed watering settings that ranges from 2 to 90 minutes.
- Includes settings for daily, every 3rd day or even every other day watering.
- The automatic operation enables water conservation.
- This product needs 2 AA batteries to be systematically operational.
- It does save water during the drought conditions.
This Orbit sprinkler timer is one of the best-selling Hose Faucet Timer that has a full-time control functionality. The oversized dial on the Orbit 63056 cycles easily right from the set clock. Set watering time, how often, how long, and then run the program for automatic sprinkling.
Scheduling flexibility of this timer is an imperative component that it constitutes. This is clear because you can conduct the setting of the watering cycle intervals for anytime, from once for each and every 6 hours to once every 7 days.
Moreover, a rain delay is included in the run program function. This helps water conservation at every opportunity. It also constitutes a “manual” button that at any time allows for program interruption. The durable and heavy-duty brass swivel connects with most of the standard hose faucets.
Ideally, water master sprinkler timers have got a maximum operating pressure of 100 PSI and is purposefully for outdoor use only with cold water. Using this type of timer plays a great role in saving water during the drought conditions.
- Has a heavy-duty weatherproof construction built with brass swivel
- Has a rain delay feature that promotes conservation of water. That’s, (24, 48, and 72 hours).
- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Contains oversized features for quick setup and ease of use.
- It saves water during the drought conditions
This Orbit faucet timer has got the only one-timed automatic outlet that enables you to automatically have the control over a single watering station and also have the control over the sprinkler system of yours with such an ease.
Orbit Single-Valve Digital Watering Timer also enables you to turn manually the faucet on. The Orbit’s simplistic design results in the easier watering of your lawn than before. The oversized dial and the display enhance programming of the gadget, while the developed brass swivel connector, that is complete with the screen filter and the washer does secure the unit to the hose faucet.
In doing this, all you have to do is to connect the unit together with your hose, program a couple of settings, and then turn the water on. The timer includes all-weather durability protection that also constitutes a 6-year constrained warranty. Do keep your grass green throughout the entire season and never stress over your yard again.
A larger than usual dial and a display enhances programming of the gadget, while an enhanced brass made of swivel connector, finish with screen channel and washer does the securing of the unit to the specified hose faucet.
- It constitutes 1 automatic timed outlet, fits into a standard U.S. Garden Hose, has a developed brass swivel connector built for an advanced durable seal.
- Has got a water conservation rain delay feature (24, 48, or 72 hrs.)
- Constitutes the same Orbit manufactured Timer as for the part numbers including 62061N, 91213, and even 62056 just a better dial and a blue colour.
- Has a 6-year limited weatherproof manufacturer warranty.
- Up to 4000 cycles on only 2 AA batteries. They are separately sold.
This is a timer made with a 2-Outlet capabiliy. You have to do with this type of timer is just to set it up and all your watering worries vanish. It controls up to 2 ports from 1 large, easy-to-program LCD screen and easy-to-read dial.
The Orbit 58910 features include the clock setting, how long, how often, setting the watering time, and auto. This digital timer also features a rain delay function that is designed to assist in the conservation of water. This delays the watering time by 24, 48, or 72 hours.
Programs in the timer can also be bypassed manually in order to allow the use of this faucet without hindering the timed watering. This Digital 2-Outlet Hose Timer is systematically powered by the 2 AA batteries, which are sold separately.
- Built with a watering frequency that runs from every 6 hours to every 7th day.
- Has a watering duration that ranges from 1 -240 minutes.
- Manual watering minus hindering programming.
- It does install quickly with the swivel connection that is durable and with a weather resistant construction.
The Orbit 56233D digital water timer is made of 3 separate watering ports. These ports include:
- 1 manual port
- 2 programmable ports
The timer does feature an easy-to-use dial and digital display that is easy to read. The programming of this hose timer is simple and clear enabling you to easily control the flow of water to your lawn or garden. It also has got a rain delay setting that makes it simple to conserve water after rains.
The Orbit 56233D digital water timer is actually perfect as a lawn sprinkler system or for watering the garden. The watering schedule can be in every 6 or 12 hours each day, or every 1-7 days.
- 1 dial does control programming
- 1 manual valve and 2 programmable valves
- Has got a rain delay feature for conservation of water
- Waterproof design for handling the elements
- 2 AA batteries included
- Does save water during the drought seasons.
Our Final Verdict
It’s your duty to conserve water and even spend less on water bills. The use of these digital watering hose timers is the perfect solution for the same. As we have clearly seen how these timers allow you set a specific day and time in watering your lawn without going back to the faucet. With these timers, you are totally covered and good to go!